1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the site without the written permission of Integrated Green Solutions, Inc. (IGS). IGS neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with IEC.
2. While IGS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, IGS makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. IGS assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the site.
3. Your use and browsing of the site is at your risk. Neither IGS nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. ITC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by IGS or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, IGS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by IGS. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by the Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of IGS and others. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of IGS or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that IGS will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. ITC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although IGS may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the site, IGS is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. IGS will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing IGS to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
IGS respects the privacy of our customers and those who visit our site. No effort is made to identify individuals without their knowledge. When a visitor requests pages on the IGS site, our Web servers and statistics package automatically recognize the browser’s domain name, and IP address.
Our servers do not record e-mail addresses. We collect the domain names and IP addresses in order to aggregate information on what pages users access or visit. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals.
IGS maintains a strict “no spam” policy. Your e-mail address will not be sold to a third party if you sign up for any electronic communication we may offer. If you opt-in, you will receive only the e-mail newsletter or notifications you have requested. At any point, you can choose remove your e-mail address from our list and will not receive any future mailings.
IGS maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the site. You may download material displayed on the site for non-commercial personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without written permission from IGS.
Your access and use of the site is also subject to the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) posted on this site and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and IGS are superseded and of no force or effect.